Would you like to use the Emotional Salary Barometer as a tool to measure Emotional Salary in your research study?
The program we offer for researchers and universities is the following:
- The Emotional Salary Barometer can be used for scientific studies for free.
- Apart from the 10 factors that constitute the Emotional Salary (autonomy, belonging, creativity, direction, enjoyment, inspiration, mastery, professional growth, personal growth, purpose) and the importance that the individual gives to each of the factors, the tool also allows us to measure the following metrics that may be of interest to the research:
- Country of Residence
- Age range
- Number of children
- Contractual situation: Full-time / Part-time
- Length of service in the organization
- Employment situation: (Employee, Self-employed or both)
- Job group in the organization (if relevant): Senior management, Manager , etc )
Prior to the research taking place, a confidentiality and collaboration agreement must be signed between the researchers and Live Your Brand (LYB).
The process for using the Emotional Salary Barometer as a tool to measure Emotional Salary in a research study
Once the agreement is signed, the process is the following:
- The researchers inform us about the number of participants included in the study. We then give an access code for those participants.
- The individuals participating in the study receive a very general and brief report of their Emotional Salary with the possibility of purchasing the Emotional Salary Barometer (personally) and receiving at that stage a detailed report of their Emotional Salary as well as a personalized action plan.
- LYB provides the researchers with information about the original study on which the creation of the Emotional Salary Barometer was based. This information will be treated as confidential information and will be included in the scope of the confidentiality and collaboration agreement.
- LYB provides the researchers with the items that belong to each factor as well as the reliability values and validity described in the original scientific study on which the creation of the Barometer was based. This information will be treated as Confidential Information and will be included in the Agreement.
- LYB provides the researchers with the raw data produced from their study sample.
- The researchers will share the results of their study to LYB and mention their collaboration in any publications that are made in this regard.
- Researchers will not have to pay anything for using the Emotional Salary Barometer in the sample to be used.
- Researchers must inform LYB of the period in which the study will be carried out.
Publishing the results of your study
- The results of the study may be published on the university’s or the Researcher(s) website and on the LYB websites. They must not be published on any other website without prior consent.
- The results of the study can also be published on the Social Networks in which LYB is active.
- The results of the study will explicitly state that LYB has provided all facilities free of charge for the study to be carried out successfully.
- Both LYB and the researchers will be able to use the Research study results to facilitate workshops without having to pay a fee to use the study results.
If you are interested in using the Emotional Salary Barometer as a tool in your research to measure Emotional Salary, contact us here.