Following completion of the ESB, each individual will have the opportunity to download a confidential detailed report (in English or in Spanish).
The report includes the following information:-
- A description of Emotional Salary, together with an overall score obtained by the individual and an interpretation of what that score means.
- A breakdown of Emotional Salary by factor, including
- a definition of the factor
- a score for each factor that provides information about what this is likely to mean for the individual
- an analysis of why that factor is important and how important it is for the individual based on responses given in the questionnaire
- information about those aspects to take into account in relation to each factor
- advice on how to increase each factor of Emotional Salary
- A personalised action plan that includes a detailed analysis of the individual´s scores for each factor and the relative importance for the individual to enable them to identify which actions they need to take immediately in relation to their Emotional Salary.